SAARC Energy Centre, Islamabad is organizing a Webinar on “Waste to Energy: Opportunities & Challenges” on Friday, 22nd June, 2018 from 1100 – 1300 PKT (Pakistan Standard Time).
Webinar may cover following topics but not limited to.
- Waste to Energy Technologies,
- Deployment Requirements of Waste to energy
- Useful lessons and rules of thumb,
- Both successful and failed cases,
- Real-life examples and developments
- Deployment Strategy for SAARC States
- Lessons learnt from the Success Stories across the world
- Challenges and Opportunities
- Conclusion and way forward
The objective is to add value to the created knowledge. The participants of the webinar can be from Government departments, research organizations, academia, financial institutions, donors, project developers, associated industry, private businessmen and entrepreneur’s etc.
The participation in the Webinar is free and open for everyone. Whereas for registration, please follow the link https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5014320970729421314
The links for downloading concept paper, provisional agenda, and Technical Details & Guidelines for joining the Webinar for participants are given in the links at the end.
Any query and/or clarification may directly be sent to SEC at the following address:
Mr. Muhammad Umar Mukhtar
Program Leader (Energy, Transport & Environment)
SAARC Energy Centre
697, Street 43, Sector E-11/4, NPF, Islamabad, Pakistan
Off: +92-51-2228802 & 123
Alternate e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Guidelines for Joining Dissemination Webinar, Click Here
Download Webinar Concept Paper, Click Here
Download Latest Agenda of the Webinar, Click Here