SAARC Energy Centre (SEC) requires services from experienced and qualified Expert(s) / Parties to conduct the following study:
“Assessment of Clean Power Generation Technologies Using Low Calorific Value Coal in SAARC Region”
- If you have experience in the relevant field and interest in undertaking the above study, please submit your proposal (on the prescribed format) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com not later than 28th February 2019. Please mention the title of the study in the subject line. Request for Proposal (including TORs, format of Technical Proposal and other terms & conditions) and Proposed Minimum Contents of the Study can be downloaded from the following links:
- SAARC Energy Centre will pay honorarium not exceeding USD 26,000 (inclusive of all taxes) after completion and acceptance of the study report by the Centre.
- Taxes shall be deducted as per the prevailing rules and laws of the Government of Pakistan, which at present is 15% withholding tax.
- The study task will be carried out while working at your location. It does not include any travelling to SAARC Member States or SAARC Energy Centre.
- E-mail / Skype / video link will be the preferred mode of communication between the expert / party and the SEC.
- Only short-listed expert(s) / party will be contacted for the interview and thereof final selection.
- Any false information / document(s) will lead to rejection of the proposal.
- The SEC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the proposals.