SAARC Energy Centre (SEC) requires services from experienced and qualified expert(s) / parties to conduct the following study for SAARC Member States of India and Pakistan:
“Assessment of Industry Readiness for Manufacturing of Battery Electric Vehicles”
- If you have experience in the relevant field and interest in undertaking the above study, please submit your proposal (on the prescribed format) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 28th February 2019. Please clearly mention subject of the study in your correspondence. Request for Proposal (including TORs, format of Technical & Financial Proposal and other terms & conditions) and Proposed Minimum Contents of the Study can be downloaded from the following links:
- SAARC Energy Centre will pay honorarium not exceeding USD 22,000 (inclusive of all taxes) after completion and acceptance of the study report by the Centre.
- Taxes shall be deducted as per the prevailing rules and laws of the Government of Pakistan, which at present is 15% withholding tax.
- Proposals covering single Member State are eligible but preference will be given to expert(s) who will submit proposals for complete study and have a local representation/partner in both Member States.
- E-mail / Skype/ video link will be the preferred mode of the communication between the expert (s)/ party and the SEC.
- Only short-listed expert (s)/ party will be contacted for the interview and final selection.
- Any false information / document(s) will lead to rejection of the proposal.
- SEC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the proposals.