The SAARC Energy Centre (SEC) requires services from experienced and qualified Expert(s)/Professional(s) to conduct the following study:
“Study to Review of Existing Feasibility Study of Karnali Chisapani Hydro Power Project (10,800 MW) for Defining the Way Forward to Materialize its Development as a Regional Hydro Power Project”
1. If you have experience in the relevant field and interest in undertaking this Study, please submit Technical Proposal along with CV (on the SEC prescribed format) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, at the earliest, but not later than Sunday, 30th April 2017. Please mention the title of the study in the subject line. Request for Proposal (including TORs of the proposed Study, methodology and other Terms & Conditions) along with the Proposed Minimum Contents of the Study can be downloaded from the following links:
2. The SAARC Energy Centre will pay modest lump sum honorarium after completion and acceptance of the Study by the SEC.
3. Please indicate your ability and availability to undertake the Study within the stipulated timeframe.
4. The Study task will be completed while working at your current location. The Study doesn’t necessarily include any traveling to the SAARC Member States or to the SAARC Energy Centre. E-mail/ Skype will be the preferred mode of communication between expert(s) and SEC.
5. Only short-listed expert(s) will be contacted for providing financial proposal and thereof final selection.
6. SEC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the proposals.