SAARC Energy Centre (SEC) is mandated to maintain a comprehensive database dealing with different aspects of energy systems in South Asia to provide a basis for facilitating and promoting regional energy cooperation. Therefore, SEC developed the SAARC Energy Data Portal in 2019 to present the energy information of SAARC region in digitized format. SEC now wishes to expand and update the portal in 2020. The SAARC Energy Data Portal is available at https://portal.saarcenergy.org/indicators
Therefore, SEC requires services from experienced and qualified expert(s) / professional(s) to conduct the following:
“Updation and Expansion of SAARC Energy Data Portal”
- If you have experience of designing web applications and necessary understanding of energy statistics/data, please submit your CV (on the SEC prescribed format) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com not later than 30th June 2020. Please clearly mention the title of the assignment in the subject line. Request for Proposal (including TORs, Terms & Conditions, and format of Technical & Financial Proposal) of the activity can be downloaded here:
- SEC will pay a lump sum (inclusive of all taxes, duties / bank charges) honorarium, not exceeding USD $5000, to the lead expert/firm as per signed agreement between the Developer and SEC, after completion, review and acceptance of the deliverables by the Centre. Taxes (and bank charges, if any) shall be deducted as per the prevailing Rules and Laws of the Government of Pakistan.
- E-mail / Skype/ video link will be the preferred mode of the communication between the expert (s)/ party and the SEC.
- The assignment will be completed while working at your current location. It does not include any travelling to SAARC Member States or to SAARC Energy Centre. However, visits to SEC office may be required where considered essential, especially for training. No remuneration will be admissible in case of a visit.
- Only short-listed expert (s)/ party will be contacted for the interview and final selection.
- Any false information / document(s) will lead to rejection of the proposal.
- SEC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the proposals.