SAARC Energy Centre (SEC) requires services from experienced and qualified expert(s)/ part(y/ies) to conduct the following activity:
On-line Training / Capacity Building of Professionals in SAARC Member States on LNG Business Strategies
- If you have experience in the relevant field and interest in undertaking the above activity, please submit your proposal (on the prescribed format) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 28th September 2021. Please clearly mention the subject of the activity in your correspondence. The Request for Proposal (including TORs, format of proposal, proposed minimum contents of training, and other terms & conditions) can be downloaded from the link (http://www.saarcenergy.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/RFP_Online-Training-on-LNG-Business-Strategies.pdf).
- SAARC Energy Centre will pay honorarium not exceeding USD 20,000 (all-inclusive and after deduction of tax/duty) to the Expert(s)/Part(y/ies) upon acceptance of all the deliverables.
- The on-line training will be carried-out while working at your location. It does not include any travelling to SAARC Member States or to SAARC Energy Centre.
- Only short-listed expert(s)/ part(y/ies) will be contacted for the next stage in the selection process.
- Any false information / document(s) will lead to rejection of the proposal.
- The SEC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the proposals.
- E-mail or any other online communication will be the preferred mode of contact between the expert(s)/ part(y/ies) and SEC.