SAARC Energy Centre, Islamabad had successfully organized Dissemination Webinar on “Power System Losses: Evaluation and Mitigation” on Thursday 12th July, 2018 from 1100 – 1305 PKT (Pakistan Standard Time).
Webinar may cover following topics.
- Understanding of Losses
- Evaluation/ Assessment methods for losses
- Minimization of Technical Losses
- Controlling Non-Technical Losses
- Storage Technology for minimizing power system losses
- Smart grid for minimizing power system losses
- Regulatory Issues
- Project Design for losses control ( Team size, experts, budget, technology etc)
- Success Stories within South Asia and Outside South Asia
The objective is to add value to the created knowledge. The participants of the webinar can be from Government departments, research organizations, academia, financial institutions, donors, project developers, associated industry, private businessmen and entrepreneur’s etc.
The content of the webinar including Concept paper and Presentations are given below.
Download Webinar Concept Paper, Click Here
Presentation on “Loss Reduction Journey of Tata Power Delhi Distribution LTD” by Sanjay Banga, Click Here
Presentation on “Effects of unbalanced loading on network losses in Pakistan” by Engr. Sunny Katyara, Click Here
Presentation on “Reduction of Technical & Non Technical Losses Case Study From Bangladesh” by Shah Zulfiqar Haider, Click Here
Presentation on “Power System Losses and Contemporary Solutions” by Mr. Muhammad Abdur Rahman & Ugal kishore, Click Here