- Study on “Possible Uses of Crop Residue for Energy Generation Instead of Open Burning”
- Study on "Assessment of “Industry Readiness for Manufacturing of Battery Electric Vehicles in SAARC countries (India and Pakistan)"
- Study on “Assessment of Clean Power Generation Technologies Using Low Calorific Value Coal in SAARC Region”
- Study on "Assessment of Pipelines as Preferred Mode of Movement of Crude/Oil Products Within SAARC Member States"
- Study on "Action Plan for Electricity Utilities of SAARC Countries to Introduce EV Charging Infrastructure” (India, Pakistan and Bhutan)
Knowledge Sharing Workshops / Technology Dissemination
- Dissemination Workshop for the Study on “Promotion of Trans-Border Business of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products in the SAARC Region”. (02 days; Nepal)
- Dissemination Workshop for the Study on “Mobilizing International & Regional Finances/ Funding for Implementation of R.E. Projects in SAARC Member States”. (02 days; Pakistan)
- Dissemination Workshop for the Study on “Infrastructure and Enabling Environment for Road Electric Transport in SAARC Member States”. (02 days; India)
- Dissemination Workshop for the Study on “SAARC Energy Outlook 2030”. (02 days; Nepal)
- Dissemination Workshop for the Study on “Development of Roadmap for Implementation of Smart Grid: Concepts, Practices and Technologies in SAARC”. (02 days; Bhutan)
- Workshop on “Participation of Private Sector in Overcoming Energy Poverty in SAARC Member States”. (02 days; Sri Lanka)
- Workshop on “Promotion of RE Net-Metering in SAARC Member States”. (02 days; India)
- Webinar on "Waste-to-Energy Municipality-level Demonstration Project in Selected Areas of Member States"
- Webinar on “Hybrid RE Power Plants: Opportunities and Challenges”
- Webinar on “Use of Solar Energy in Water Desalination”
- Webinar on “Sharing Australian Experiences in Solar PV Technology”
- Webinar on “Exploring Financing Opportunities for Clean Energy, Environment and Energy Efficiency Projects”
- Webinar on "Promotion of Energy Conservation in Municipalities of SAARC"
- Webinar on “Solar PV System Design and Simulation Using Appropriate Software”
- SAARC Solar PV Demonstration Project: Tapping the Indigenous Generation Resources. (Afghanistan). Roll-over from 2018
- Development of "SAARC Energy Data Portal"
- Capacity Building of SEC Professionals Through External Expert Services
- Training for Professionals of Afghanistan Public Private Partnership Unit and Afghanistan Electricity Regulatory Authority on Power Regulatory System. (5-days; Pakistan)
- Training on “Energy Conservation and Efficiency in Buildings”. (03 days; Sri Lanka)
- SAARC Solar PV Demonstration Project: Tapping the Indigenous Generation Resources. (Nepal)
- Celebration of World Environment Day