- Comparative Study for the Prevailing Tariff of Renewable Energy in Member States and, Assessing and Recommending Options such as Net-metering, Banking and Wheeling.
- Feasibility Study for Setting Up SAARC Regional / Sub-regional LNG Terminals.
- Impact Assessment of SEC’s Initiatives and the Way Forward.
- SAARC Study for the Development of 20-Year Perspective Plan for the Power Sector of the SAARC Region (Funded by World Bank).
- Study to Assess Renewable Energy Development in South Asia; Achievements and the Way Forward in the Perspective of Policies and Investment Opportunities.
- Study on Harmonizing Transmission Grid Codes of SAARC Member States to Combat Regulatory Challenges for Intra-region Power Trading/Interconnections.
- Study on Optimum Power Generation Mix for a Sustainable Power Sector in South Asia.
- Study on Energy Efficiency in Transport Sector in SAARC Member States.
B. Capacity Building
- SAARC Workshop on Energy Based Livelihoods Contributing to Economic Empowerment of the Marginalized Sectors and Women in the SAARC Region.
Date: 13-14 April, 2015, Maldives
- SAARC Dissemination Workshop on the Study for Development of a Potential Regional Hydro Power Plant in South Asia.
Date: 29-30 April, 2015, Nepal
- SAARC Dissemination Workshop on Comparative Study on Rural Electrification Policies in SAARC Member States.
Date: 12-13 May, 2015, Bangladesh
- SAARC Dissemination Workshop on Study for Designing Management and Monitoring Framework for Regulatory Compliance by Power Transmission Utilities in the SAARC Region.
Date: 12-13 May, 2015, Sri Lanka
- SAARC Seminar on Application of on-grid Biogas Technologies.
Date: 14-15 June, 2015, Afghanistan
- SAARC Technical Training Course for Power System Planners and Analysts Through Distance Learning.
Date: 28-29 July, 2015, Pakistan
- SAARC Perspective Workshop on the Past, Present and Future of High Voltage DC (HVDC) Power Transmission.
Date: 17-18 August, 2015, Pakistan
- SAARC Workshop on Role of Energy in Transport Sector in SAARC Member States.
Date: 9-10 September, 2015, Bangladesh
- SAARC Training Workshop on Experience Sharing on Coal Bed Methane, Underground Coal Gasification.
Date: 5-6 October, 2015