- Study on "Mobilizing International and Regional Finances / Funding for Implementation of Renewable Energy Projects in SAARC Member States"
- Study on "Roadmap for Implementation of Smart Grid: Concepts, Practices and Technologies in SAARC Region"
- Study on "SAARC Energy Outlook 2030"
- Study on "Infrastructure and Enabling Environment for Road Electric Transport in SAARC Member States"
- Study on "Promotion of Trans-Border Business of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products in SAARC Region"
Knowledge Sharing Workshops / Technology Dissemination
- Knowledge sharing Workshop on "Modern Techniques including Renewable Energy Auctions for Economizing Renewable Energy Tariff". (2 days, Sri Lanka)
- Training on Energy Statistics and Publishing of National Energy Data (Afghanistan, Bhutan, Maldives and Nepal; 2 days each country)
- SAARC workshop "Training on Load / Power Flow Studies using PSS/E for efficient National and Cross Border Interconnected Power Systems in South Asia" (3 days, Bhutan)
- Dissemination Webinar on "Study for Deployment of Electric Road Transportation in South Asia"
- Dissemination Webinar on "Study to Investigate the Difficulties for Household Solar Systems in SAARC Region"
- Dissemination Webinar on Study Report to "Assess the Resource Potential and Planning for a Demosntration Project using Run-of-River submersible water turbines"
- Dissemination Webinar on Study "Review of existing Feasibility Study of Karnali Chissapani Hydro Power Project (10,800 MW) for defining the way forward to Materialize its Development as a Regional Hydro Project".
- Capacity Building of SEC Professionals through External Expert Services.
Special Projects / Events
Study on "Development of SEC 5-Year Strategic Plan 2018-2022".
Development of SAARC Energy Databook (2006-2016)
Celebration of World Environment Day (1 day, Pakistan)