SAARC Energy Centre, Islamabad had successfully organized a Webinar on “Promotion of Energy Conservation in Municipalities of SAARC” on Tuesday, 12th March 2019.
The webinar discussed about Energy consumption in Municipalities & potential areas for energy savings, Role of municipalities in energy conservation – International best practices, Smart Cities of Future, Solar street lighting and Ultra LEDs for buildings. The experts during the course of the webinar had suggested solutions and recommendations for effective implementation energy conservation and efficiency techniques in Municipalities. The webinar was attended by officials from municipalities/ local governments/urban local bodies and relevant Government departments of SAARC Member States. Research organizations, academia, associated industry and entrepreneurs were also present in the webinar.
The content of the webinar including Concept Paper, Agenda, Webinar Report and Presentations are given below:
Webinar Report, Agenda and Concept Paper
- Download Webinar Report, Click Here
- Download Webinar Concept Paper, Click Here
- Download Latest Agenda of the Webinar, Click Here
Presentation during Webinar
- Presentation on “Energy Efficiency in Municipalities” by Rajkiran, Click Here
- Presentation on ” Sustainable Smart Cities of Future” by Shah Zulfiqar, Click Here
- Presentation on “City Street Lighting/ Public Lighting” by Bruno Lafitte, Click Here
You may submit comments/views and/or observations on the webinar to SAARC Energy Centre through email to Mr. Ihsanullah Marwat, Research Fellow (EE) (email@example.com).