SAARC Energy Centre (SEC) requires services from experienced and qualified expert(s) / professional(s) to conduct the following:
“Development of SAARC Energy Data Portal”
- If you have experience of designing web applications and necessary understanding of energy statistics/data, please submit your CV (on the SEC prescribed format) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com not later than 19th May 2019. Please clearly mention the title of the assignment in the subject line. Request for Proposal (including TORs, Terms & Conditions, and format of Technical & Financial Proposal) of the activity can be downloaded Click here:
- SEC will pay a lump sum (inclusive of all taxes) honorarium as per your financial bid, not exceeding USD 8,000, after completion, review and acceptance of the deliverables by the Centre. Taxes shall be deducted as per the prevailing Rules and Laws of the Government of Pakistan, which at present is 15% Withholding Tax.
- E-mail / Skype/ video link will be the preferred mode of the communication between the expert (s)/ party and the SEC.
- The assignment will be completed while working at your current location. It does not include any travelling to SAARC Member States or to SAARC Energy Centre.
- Only short-listed expert (s)/ party will be contacted for the interview and final selection.
- Any false information / document(s) will lead to rejection of the proposal.
- SEC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the proposals.