The SAARC Energy Centre (SEC) requires services from experienced and qualified expert(s) / parties to conduct the following study:
Technical Issues and Financial Viability of Net-Metering Mechanisms from the Perspective of Distribution Utilities
If you have experience in the relevant field and interest in undertaking the above study, please submit your proposal (on the prescribed format) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Thursday, 30th April 2020. Please clearly mention the subject of the study in your correspondence. Request for Proposal (including TORs, format of Technical Proposal and other terms & conditions) and Proposed Minimum Contents of the Study can be downloaded from the link: (Request for Proposal)
- The SEC will pay a lump sum honorarium not exceeding USD 30,000 after completion and acceptance of the study report by the Centre.
- The Study task will be carried-out while working at your location. It does not include any travelling to SAARC Member States or to SAARC Energy Centre.
- E-mail / Skype / video link will be the preferred mode of communication between the expert / Party and the SEC.
- Only short-listed expert(s) / party will be contacted for the interview and final selection.
- Any false information / document(s) will lead to rejection of the proposal.
- The SEC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the proposals.