The SAARC Energy Centre requires services from experienced and qualified Expert(s)/Professional(s) to conduct the following:
“Development of SAARC Energy Data Book (2004-2014)”
If you have experience in the relevant field and interest in undertaking this study, please submit your CV (on the SEC prescribed format) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Sunday, 30th April 2017. Please mention the title of the study in the subject line. Terms of References (TORs), Terms & Conditions and other necessary documents (Concept Paper, CV format etc) can be downloaded from the following links given below:
- The SAARC Energy Centre will pay modest lump sum honorarium after completion and acceptance of the project report by the Centre.
- Please indicate your ability and availability to undertake the project/study.
- The Project/Study task will be completed while working at your current location. It doesn’t include any travelling to SAARC Member States or to SAARC Energy Centre.
- Only short-listed expert(s) will be contacted for quotation of price and final appointment.
- SEC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the proposals.