The SAARC Energy Centre requires services from experienced and qualified Expert(s)/Professional(s) to conduct a study on the following:
“Deployment of Electric Road Mass Transportation in South Asia”
If you have experience in the relevant field and interest in undertaking this activity, please submit technical proposal along with your CV (on the format prescribed by SEC) to email@example.com with copies to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com not later than Sunday, 30th April 2017. Please mention the title of the activity in the subject line. The CV Format and the Terms of References (TOR) can be downloaded from the following links given below:
- CV Format
- Please indicate your ability and availability to undertake the assignment.
- You shall be required to conduct the study and submit the final report by the end of August 2017.
- The SAARC Energy Centre will pay modest lump sum honorarium after the acceptance of the report by SEC.
- Only short-listed expert(s) will be contacted for financial proposal.
- Final appointment shall be done upon the evaluation of the proposals.
- SEC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the proposals.