SAARC Energy Centre, Islamabad had organized Video Conference on “Assessment of Pipelines as Preferred Mode of Movement of Crude / Oil Products Within SAARC Member States” on Monday 31st August 2020, 1200 hrs. to 1500 hrs. PKT (Pakistan Standard Time).
The Video Conference will be three hour-long activities where authors of the study will be presenting on the regulatory, technical, geographical issues; cost comparison of different transport modes, and other issues associated with the transport of Crude/Oil Products through Pipelines within the region. They will share best practices, latest trends, and the preferred mode of transportation of crude oil. Experts from the South Asian region or outside having experienced both within the country and cross border pipeline projects will also be invited to share their insights. The objective is to educate the participants to make aware of choosing the most efficient mode of transport of crude oil in the SAARC Region.
The links for downloading the Report, concept paper, Final agenda, and the presentation during the Video Conference for participants are given below:
- Download Video Conference Report, Click Here
- Download Video Conference Concept Paper, Click Here
- Download Latest Agenda of the Video Conference, Click Here
Presentation during Video Conference
- Presentation on Assessment of pipelines as the preferred mode for transporting crude/oil products within SAARC member states by CRISIL Research, Click Here
- Presentation on Motihari-Amlekhgunj Petroleum Pipeline Project Presented by: Er. Pradip Kumar Yadav, Click Here
Any query and/or clarification may directly be sent to SEC at the following address:
Mr. Tula Ram Poudel
Research Fellow (Energy Trade)
SAARC Energy Centre
697, Street 43, Sector E-11/4, NPF, Islamabad, Pakistan