SAARC Energy Centre (SEC) has organized a Video Conference to Disseminate “Action Plan for Electric Utilities of SAARC Countries to Introduce EV Charging Infrastructure” on 15th September 2020 from 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM PKT (Pakistan Standard Time).
SEC conducted a study in 2019 to coordinate with the selected electric utilities of the member states and facilitate them in formulating action plans for introducing EV charging infrastructure. This video conference aims to disseminate the findings of that study, to get feedback from member states for value addition, and to build awareness among the Member States for a future transition towards the electric transport system.
The following important aspects will be covered during the video conference:
- The long and medium-term vision and current investment outlook of the selected electric utility companies
- The mid to long-term action plan on the introduction of EV public charging infrastructure development.
- Technology options under consideration
- Potential sites for charging infrastructure deployment
- Investment outlay for potential deployment
- Provision of third-party private investment and operation of charging stations
- Business model /mode of payment for using charging infrastructure
- Commitment to carry out assessment studies for EV at an organizational level`
The Report, Agenda, Concept Paper, the speaker’s profile, and Presentations during the video conference are available at the links below:
- Download Report of the Video Conference, Click Here
- Download Agenda of the Video Conference, Click Here
- Download Concept Paper of the Video Conference, Click Here
- Download Speakers Profile of the Video Conference, Click Here
Presentation During Video Conference
- Download Presentation delivered during Video Conference, Click Here
Video Conference Proceeding