SAARC Energy Centre, Islamabad had successfully organized a Video Conference on “Promotion of Net-Metering in the SAARC Member States” on Tuesday, 8th September 2020
During the Video Conference, the Experts discussed in detail the Net-metering status, Policy regime, Regulatory mechanism, Technology, Tariff policy, and Financing in the SAARC region. The Video Conference shared with the participants how Net-metering has been successfully incentivized and implemented by various governments in the SAARC region. The Video Conference helped to build awareness among the stakeholders including public decision-makers, private sector, NGOs and individuals, etc. on the benefits of Net-metering.
The content of the Video Conference including the Report, Concept paper, Agenda, and Presentations are given below:
- Download the Report of Video Conference, Click Here
- Download Concept Paper of Video Conference, Click Here
- Download Provisional Agenda of Video Conference, Click Here
Presentation during Video Conference
- Presentation on Policy and Regulatory Journey of Net Metering in Pakistan by Dr. Irfan Yousuf, Click Here
- Presentation on Policy, Regulations and Success Factors of Rooftop Solar Program in India by Mr. Yuvaraj Dinesh Babu, Click Here
- Presentation on Technical and Commercial Challenges of Net-Metering by Mr. Avishek Malla, Click Here
- Presentation on Enabling and Empowering Distribution Companies to Embrace Rooftop Solar by Mr. Abhishek Ranjan, Click Here
- Presentation on Solar Market Prospect and Net-Metering Strategy in Afghanistan by Mr. Aman Ghalib, Click Here
You may submit comments/views and/or observations on the Video Conference to SAARC Energy Centre through email to Mr. Ahsan Javed, Research Fellow (RE) (email@example.com).