SAARC Energy Centre, Islamabad had successfully organized Second Webinar on “Promotion of Energy Conservation in Municipalities of SAARC” on Thursday, 25th July 2019.
The webinar discussed about Energy conservation opportunities in vehicle routing to collect Municipal Solid Waste (MSW), Waste-to-Energy Options in Municipal Solid Waste Management and Financing Municipal Energy Conservation/ Efficiency Projects. The experts during the course of the webinar had suggested solutions and recommendations for effective implementation energy conservation and efficiency techniques in Municipalities. The webinar was attended by officials from municipalities/ local governments/urban local bodies and relevant Government departments of SAARC Member States. Research organizations, academia, associated industry and entrepreneurs were also present in the webinar.
The content of the webinar including Concept paper, Webinar Agenda, Webinar Report and Presentations are given below:
Webinar Concept Paper and Agenda
- Download Webinar Concept Paper, Click Here
- Download Latest Agenda of the Webinar, Click Here
- Download Webinar Report, Click Here
Presentation during Webinar
- Presentation on “Role of Vehicle routing to collect MSW in energy conservation in municipalities” by Mr. Naveed Anwar. Click Here
- Presentation on “Waste-to-Energy Options in Municipal Solid Waste Management” by Dr. Abdul Sattar Nizami .Click Here
- Presentation on “Financing municipal EE projects” by Mr. Sandeep Kumar .Click Here
You may submit comments/views and/or observations on the webinar to SAARC Energy Centre through email to Mr. Ihsanullah Marwat, Research Fellow (EE) (email@example.com) before 30th July 2019.