SAARC Energy Centre had conducted a webinar on 3rd May, 2021. The webinar was attended by participants from SAARC Member States, representatives of Regional/International organizations, academia and private sector. During the webinar, the participants were introduced and familiarized with those latest technologies which are used in the drone for inspection, operation & maintenance of power transmission lines in the SAARC Member States. This webinar was a knowledge dissemination event which included presentations from regional and international experts covering best practices, case studies and latest technologies employed by the electric utilities around the globe.
The links for downloading Concept paper, and Webinar agenda for participants are given below.
- Download Concept Paper of the Webinar, Click Here
- Download Agenda of the Webinar, Click Here
- Download Presentation on “Case Study – Maharashra Electricity Utility” by Mr. Rahul Uniyal, Click Here
- Download Presentation on “Cloud-Native Automated Drone Systems in Grid Inspections Application” by Dr. Yang Wang, Click Here
- Download Presentation on “Drones for O&M of Transmission Lines in Europe” by Mr. Maurice Raaijmakers, Click Here
You may submit comments/views and/or observations on the Webinar to SAARC Energy Centre through email to Mr. Ahsan Javed, Research Fellow (RE) (email@example.com)