SAARC Energy Centre, Islamabad had successfully organized a SAARC Webinar on “Waste-to-Energy Municipality-level Demonstration Project in Selected Areas of Member States” on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 from 1100-1400 hrs (Pakistan Standard Time (PKT)).
The objective of the webinar was to introduce different WtE based technologies to the participants. The webinar shared suitability, viability and other aspects of these technologies with reference to businesses, Government officials, investors, and project developers. The experts involved on the Waste-to-Energy projects in the region were engaged during the webinar.
The content of the webinar including Webinar Report, Concept Paper, Agenda and Presentations are given below:
Webinar Report, Agenda and Concept Paper
- Download Webinar Report, Click Here
- Download Concept Paper of the Webinar, Click Here
- Latest Agenda of the Webinar, Click Here
Presentation during Webinar
- Presentation on”Decentralized and Integrated Municipal Solid Waste Management” by Mr.Rahul Teku Vaswani, Click Here
- Presentation on”Waste to Energy Power Potential & Opportunities in Punjab” by Mr.Amir Shahzad Butt, Click Here
- Presentation on”MSW Management in India” by Dr. Gangagni Rao, Click Here
- Presentation on “Prospects of Waste to Biogas in Nepal” by Mr.Sunil Prasad Lohani, Click Here